[Fwd: rtems ESH]

glencoindetroit at netscape.net glencoindetroit at netscape.net
Wed Oct 16 03:24:05 UTC 2002

Sorry about the confusion.  esh is a combination of several libraries.  I created an example rtems application that invokes esh at startup.  You can find it in the directory hello_world.  Note that the makefile in that directory will first create a symbol table from the object files, then link the RTEMS kernel with the sample app.