Does RTEMS support ARM series microprocessor ?

howard howard at antek.com.tw
Wed Oct 23 06:52:58 UTC 2002

Thank you very much !
I've found "RTEMS ARM Application Supplement"(arm.pdf) in
ftp://ftp.oarcorp.com/pub/rtems/cd-working
but I didn't find the source code (c language) for ARM.
Where I can get the BSP for ARM.
If it could be , BSP for SAMSUNG ARM is better.
Anyway , thanks a lot for your help !!!

Have a nice day ~
Best Regards !

Howard.