RTEMS size

John Alexandersson john.alexandersson at space.se
Wed Oct 30 12:06:53 UTC 2002

Hi everyone,

I'm a little bit confused about the minimum size of an
RTEMS-application (RTEMS-4.5.0, erc32 BSP).

I've created a null-program with no managers and recompiled RTEMS with
-O2. The size of such a program is 58kb. No console is used.

In the RTEMS manual a minimum size of 22kb is mentioned, so I am
probably missing something here...

So, how do I create this 22kb program that is mentioned in the manual?

/John

John Alexandersson
Software Engineer
Saab Ericsson Space AB
SE-405 15 Göteborg
Sweden                         /"\
		               \ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Phone: +46-31-735 42 86         X   against HTML email & vCards
Fax:   +46-31-735 40 00        / \    Keep Email as ASCII