Hi, I'm a user of Hitachi sh-2 sh-3

Wed Oct 30 22:40:39 UTC 2002

Jeff Mayes wrote:

> This came to rtems instead of rtems-users.

Getting RTEMS up on the 7709a would be a nice thing.  I do not know
offhand of any SH3 users.  I know of users on sh2 sh3 and sh4 though.

The standard sh tool RPMs should be sufficient to work with so your
work would focus on the core executive port itself, support for the
7709 specific items, and a BSP.

You are encouraged to subscribe to this mailing list and jump in. :)