How to make pipe on RTEMS?

Vladimir Nesic vnesic at dkts.co.yu
Mon Sep 23 15:40:14 UTC 2002

On Friday 20 September 2002 18:18, Eric Norum wrote:
> I've attached the little test program I wrote to verify the network
> stack code without using a network interface.  Perhaps it may be of
> some help to you.

When I was first answering this message on friday if was Friday, too
late for work :(

Today I have checked out the code You sent to me, and did some more
digging throug RTEMS source code and have two questions:

1. Is it possible to connect two sockets without driving them through
   ports?
2. Is it possible to connect two socekts without without starting
   another thread?
-- or --
1. If I implement pipe without using sockets, how much work does it take
   to make select() function respond to it?

Regards,
Vlada