Problems related to TOD_set and new problem with _Watchdog_Tickle (system hang).

Fabrizio Pirovano rtems.thysys at tiscalinet.it
Tue Sep 24 21:31:18 UTC 2002

My target is based on a Motorola 5272 CPU.
I received the patch from Chris and I am testing it but I need more then 2-3
days of continuos stress
running to be sure that the problem is missed.
In any case I think that the  Chris  patch is very important  and pertinent
to my problems.
When rtems will be fixed?
I verified that in snapshot 20020807 the patch was not present.
And more, I apologize but what is PR267 ?
I suppose that is a PRoblem-code but where  I can find them ?

thanks & regards

Fabrizio Pirovano