RTEMS for ARM7DMI

Charles Steaderman charlies at poliac.com
Wed Sep 25 13:30:57 UTC 2002

I have RTEMS up and running on a Cirrus Logic EP7312 (ARM720). Another
individual was working on getting my changes merged into a package
suitable to be included as a BSP, but I am not sure if it is in the
latest snapshots or available just as patches. The port that I performed
does nothing with the MMU as I have a boot monitor loading before RTEMS
which takes care of setting up most of the chip related items.

- Charlie

--
Charlie Steaderman
charlies at poliac.com