Anyone using RTEMS on Motorola ColdFire (e.g. MCF5272)?

Nitesh Bahekar (RBIN/EDC3) * Nitesh.Bahekar at in.bosch.com
Tue Sep 3 03:56:04 UTC 2002

You can also get some help there. That will be useful in future also. It is very good mailing list for ColdFire processors. You can look for your kind of questions in Archive also.

Regards,
Nitesh Bahekar,
Software Engineer. (RBIN/EDC3)
* Robert Bosch India Ltd., 123, Industrial Layout, Hosur Road, Koramangala, Bangalore. 560095 (INDIA).
*   Phone (D): +91 80 419 4536            Telefax: +91 80 508 1404             *       Nitesh.Bahekar at in.bosch.com