Success using the IDE code

Peter Mueller peter.o.mueller at gmx.de
Fri Sep 6 16:14:16 UTC 2002

Hi Joel, Thomas,

the only changes I made are in the hardware related code and in the structs used to access the IDE register set. No changes in other files.

The idea with Oktoberfest is not bad, but as far as I know is Thomas from Stuttgart. It may be better to meet at Canstatter Wasen :-)

Btw: is there a (simple) NFS available for rtems? I need a way to copy files via network to my rtems driven harddrive.

Peter

--
"This is an object-oriented system.
If we change anything, the users object."