CD

Mike Panetta ahuitzot at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 21 19:56:35 UTC 2003

Its pretty big.  The cdworking dir does (or rather it did when I did the d/l a week ago) contain everything, the examples, the contrib sources, the tools (sources, patches and binaries for every platform), and then the RTEMS tar file itself.  For me that came out to a 1.1GB tar.gz file.  I am not sure what you were looking at.  Maybe just getting the tool packages for one platform?  The stuff I got was everything in the cd-working dir.  I just did a "get cd-working.tar.gz" command in my FTP client.  The server automaticly zips and transfers it on the fly.

Mike