4.6.0pre2 and docs released

Angelo Fraietta angelo_f at bigpond.com
Tue Apr 22 03:48:13 UTC 2003

I have built and modified the ticker example to show how inlcuding
iostream causes the program to crash.
If you comment out line 23 (the include statement), the program runs.
This was built using gcc3.2.2. and newlib 1.11.0 And the pre-release 2.

I am curently only able to successfully run the first pre-release using
gcc3.2 and newlib 1.10. As soon as I try to use anything later than
this, it fails.

I am running the pc386dx BSP.

The program fails with exception 6 immediatly after the device drivers
are initialised.

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859