4.6.0pre3 available

Wed Apr 23 18:58:07 UTC 2003

pre2 had a minor glitch and one file incorrectly
reported that it was still pre1.  THis was due to
a CVS commit hiccup during the cut_release script
being run.  No other changes were made.

This is only to address a packaging problem. :(

FWIW the cut_release script was modified to detect
that the source exported from CVS that is used to
make the release tarball does in fact have the
right versions in the appropriate files.

Now we can worry about what real problems need to be
there. :)

Sorry.