termios

Wolfram Wadepohl W.Wadepohl at indumat.de
Mon Apr 28 14:13:34 UTC 2003

Hello,

we are struggling with the termios system in the moment and we need the
help of the community.
either there is a missunderstanding of cannonical processing by us or a
real bug in the termio system.
the function fillBufferQuue() is responsible to transfer from raw input
buffer into cooked buffer and all the control character processing is
handled by iproc(). when iproc() signals a completed line by returning a
one, fillBufferQueue does not return to the caller with this line in the
cooked buffer, but remains in its loop and appends all further
characters (after cannonical processing) to the cooked buffer. IMHO
fillBufferQueue should return immediately after an NL, EOF, EOL or EOL2
was added to cooked buffer.

this behaviour could be accomplished by adding a break instruction after
the wait = 0; instruction after calling siproc() in cannonical processing.

--
Schöne Grüße aus Reutlingen

Wolfram Wadepohl
Entwicklung

--
INDUMAT GmbH & Co. KG
Transport- und Lagersysteme

Tel.  +49 (0)71 21/5 14-2 89
Fax   +49 (0)71 21/5 14-2 99
eMail W.Wadepohl at indumat.de
WWW   http://www.indumat.de
--

Bitte senden Sie mir keine Word- oder PowerPoint- (tm Microsoft)  Anhänge.
Senden Sie mir einfachen Text, HTML oder PDF.