Configure flags no longer working.

Chris Johns cjohns at cybertec.com.au
Wed Apr 30 06:08:38 UTC 2003

Steven Johnson wrote:
> I am having problems configuring Pre2.
>
> --enable-bare-cpu-cflags does not work anymore.
>
> There is no explicable reason why.  This fatally kills my build, as I
> need to force -msoft-float, but it doesn't happen.  So my program gets
> filled with floating point, and I don't have a floating point unit.
>
> Does anyone know what happened to --enable-bare-cpu-cflags  ??
>
> I can't see any changelog entry for it.
>
> How do I fix this?

This is not a fix but it may help:

Does the --enable-multilib option work ?

If it does try building with:

  $ gmake RTEMS_BSP="" all install

This does not build any of the BSPs for your target type. Multilib will perform an
equivilant function but do a better job than the bare-bsp. A side effect is ending up
with no bsp.h file.

  Chris Johns, cjohns at cybertec.com.au