Configure flags no longer working.

Steven Johnson sjohnson at neurizon.net
Wed Apr 30 06:32:53 UTC 2003

Chris,

I Don't see how this lets me set the compiler options for the RTEMS
Build to what I want.

Is there anything I can read about multilib in rtems?

Ideally I'd prefer not only no bsp, but no cpu stuff. I use a modified
mpc8xx CPU, that I have to patch into the code.  What I would really
prefer is just an RTEMS that doesn't have any of the stuff from libcpu
built, as I want this to be part of my application.

Can the multilib stuff let me do that?  If so how?

(Actually I fail to see a stark difference between a bsp and the stuff
in libcpu.)

Steven