Configure flags no longer working.

Steven Johnson sjohnson at neurizon.net
Wed Apr 30 12:51:03 UTC 2003

To Put a finer point on it:

This is what I did, and it appears to have solved the problem (thanks Ralf):

export CFLAGS_FOR_TARGET="put flags here"
export CXXFLAGS_FOR_TARGET=$CFLAGS_FOR_TARGET
./configure --usual-options-except-enable-bare-cpu-cflags
make all install

NOTE:
"put flags here" means this is where you put the compiler flags you want
to build RTEMS with.
--usual-options-except-enable-bare-cpu-cflags is not an option of
configure, it is a shorthand representation for all the options a person
may normally use to pass to configure, except for
--enable-bare-cpu-cflags which doesn;t do anything anyway for V4.6.0 pre 3.

Steven