new rtems.com website status

Fri Aug 8 22:34:04 UTC 2003

Hi,

We think we have completed the transition to the new RTEMS server.
At this point, the website and all services appear to be up and
OK.  I think the biggest changes that could impact everyone are:

 + rtems-users is now at rtems.com NOT oarcorp.com.
   Mail sent to rtems-users AT OARcorp.com will be manually
   dealt with until the transition is complete.

 + The following other services are now at rtems.com NOT
   oarcorp.com

    - http
    - cvs pserver
    - CVSweb, ViewCVS, and CVSGraph
    - ftp
    - GNATS

 + There is a new Download Helper which should ease downloading
   RTEMS and toolsets (http://www.rtems.com/down.html)

 + The database for the new website search engine (htdig)
  is being rebuilt now.

 + The website source is under CVS and anyone can submit
   patches for improvements.

Please feel free to ping myself and Jeff Mayes (mayes AT
OARcorp.com) if you spot anything that needs to be fixed.
Splitting rtems.com and oarcorp.com caused many links to
break so there are almost certainly more out there.