Outstanding Issues For 4.6.0

Tue Aug 19 14:02:39 UTC 2003

Hi,

IMO there are two outstanding issues before cutting 4.6.0.

    + bsps/456: GNATS-RTEMS-fix race condition when
        installing/removing/retrieving ISR data
      This has a patch and all that remains is to apply it and
      do some test builds.

    + make_build/459: GNATS-RTEMS-RTEMSTarballs include autom4te.cache
      For the past few tarballs, they have been about 2MB too large
      after bzip'ing.  This should be easy to fix but I am still
      discussing with Ralf what to do to my cut_release script.

Are there any other show stoppers at this point?