<offlist> Re: test

Angelo Fraietta angelo_f at bigpond.com
Sun Aug 10 22:31:40 UTC 2003

Cool. I'll update by EndNote bibliography URL.
I have had a look at the mailing list archives. Will there be a
non-searchable method to access the archives that can be viewed by
thread or data like.
The URL references I have, e.g.
http://www.oarcorp.com/rtems/maillistArchives/rtems-users/2001/march/msg00032.html
Are no longer valid (I have copies of the actual messages), but I would
like to get them right before I submit my thesis.

Also. I have had a few more papers published referencing RTEMS (all very
positively of course) since the one in 2001 so I'll get the details to you.

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303