<offlist> Re: test

Angelo Fraietta angelo_f at bigpond.com
Mon Aug 11 02:28:49 UTC 2003

Joel Sherrill wrote:

>> Also. I have had a few more papers published referencing RTEMS (all
>> very positively of course) since the one in 2001 so I'll get the
>> details to you.
>

> Please do.  Or just submit a patch to the papers/references page.

I couldn't see how to submit a patch for this.

Here are the papers that reference RTEMs directly

Fraietta, Angelo. "Smart Controller -- Artist Talk." Paper presented at
Form, space, time: the Australasian Computer Music Conference, Royal
Melbourne Institute of Technology 2002.
<http://www.iii.rmit.edu.au/sonology/ACMC2002/ACMC2002_Web_Proceedings/149-152_Fraietta-AT.pdf>.

Next paper has been accepted for publication
Fraietta, Angelo. "The Smart Controller - Shifting Performance
Boundaries." Paper presented at boundryless music: the International
Computer Music Conference, National University of Singapore, 29
September - 4 October 2003 2003.
<http://www.users.bigpond.com/angelo_f/smartcontroller/boundaries.htm>

Fraietta, Angelo. "The Smart Controller." Sounds Unlimited: building the
instruments: Sounds Australian -- Journal of the Australian Music
Centre, no. 62 (2003): 22. <http://www.amcoz.com.au/sa-62.htm>.

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859