GNAT/RTEMS 4.5.0 build error in bit_ada

Per Dalgas Jakobsen pdj at maridan.dk
Sat Aug 23 14:11:24 UTC 2003

Hi,

I made a guide for cross-compiling GCC-3.2.3 on Cygwin for RTEMS-4.6.0pre4, and I'm quite sure it can be used on Linux as well. The guide and relevant files can be found at: http://knaldgas.dk/rtems/

I actually scrapped this guide, after someone told me that Ada on gcc-3.x.x was buggy and crippled. But now I understand that Joel believes that it is quite usable for RTEMS.

I would very much like to hear some comments on the usability of gcc-3.2.3 Ada in comparison with Gnat (based on gcc 2.8.1). Any idea of how many RTEMS-relevant ACT-tests would fail with gcc-3.2.3, for an example?

Best regards
Per

PS: Sorry for the footer - Our IT is "working" on it :-/

---
IMPORTANT
The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by e-mail or telephone.
Thank you in advance.
---