m68k/mvme162 build problem on solaris-7

Paul Cadaret rtems at usd.com
Mon Dec 29 19:12:09 UTC 2003

Ralph,
Thanks for responding.
I tried to follow the documentation and build a m68k-rtems-gcc, but the
patch files described in the PDF
file were not on the web site.  See my post yesterday @ 2:08PM.   I had
built the m68k-elf-gcc as a test
case earlier and decided to try to build with it since I wasn't sure
what m68k-rtems-gcc was.

I would appreciate it if  you could point me to the diffs referenced in
the PDF file.  Then I should be able to
build m68k-rtems-gcc.

Thanks much.
Paul