GNATS-RTEMS rtems/536: patch.
osv at topconrd.ru
Wed Dec 24 15:31:36 UTC 2003
Attached is patch against rtems-ss-20030703 to fix PR rtems/536.
Tested on custom PowerPC-based BSP (32 bit target).
The improvements are:
1. Only one word per used block overhead compared to 2 words + page_size for
previous implementation while user pointers returned are still aligned on
2. New _Heap_Allocate_aligned() routine is provided to request arbitrary
aligned memory (could be used to implement memalign() call.)
3. Heap statistics is gathered at run time providing more information about
the heap than those available from _Heap_Get_information() while imposing
4. Designed for 16/32/64 bit targets (tested on 32 bit target only).
2003-12-24 Sergei Organov <osv at topconrd.ru>
Heap manager re-implemented to consume less memory and still satisfy
* src/heap.c, src/heapallocate.c, src/heapextend.c,
src/heapfree.c, src/heapgetinfo.c, src/heapsizeofuserarea.c,
re-implemented, refer to heap.h/heap.c for description.
* src/heapallocatealigned.c: new file.
* Makefile.am: (HEAP_C_FILES): added src/heapallocatealigned.c
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 76371 bytes
Desc: Fix for PR rtems/536
More information about the users