(Non)-Blocking sockets using fcntl()

Thomas Rauscher trauscher at loytec.com
Tue Dec 23 17:16:21 UTC 2003

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003, Thomas Rauscher wrote:

> [...]

I've written a testcase demonstrating the fcntl() behavior.

Best regards,
Thomas Rauscher

--
Thomas Rauscher
LOYTEC electronics GmbH
trauscher at loytec.com
www.loytec.com
Phone: +43-1-4020805-15
FAX:   +43-1-4020805-99

--
Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Rauscher                 Tel.:   ++43 1 402 08 05 15
                                           Fax:    ++43 1 402 08 05 99
LOYTEC electronics GmbH                    E-mail: trauscher at loytec.com
Stolzenthalergasse 24/3, A-1080 Wien       Web:    http://www.loytec.com