Configuration Error's

Charles L. Nelson charles at embsyspro.com
Tue Dec 23 19:42:39 UTC 2003

Hi,
I am configuring with 'mips-rtems' and I have done this a few times before
without an error.  My belief is that Cygwin has changed somehow, but I don't
know how to test for it.  I have rolled back 'sh' but that did not help.

Since my previous builds used to work without error, and my antivirus
software and my Win2K configuration have not been updated since my last
successful build, that only leaves Cygwin as the source of contention.

Charles