GDB-5.2 and Wiggler

Stephen Holford SHolford at WESCAM.com
Wed Feb 5 14:01:00 UTC 2003

I'll second that recommendation. We first tried the Raven and had zero
success using it with GDB. We currently have multiple BDI2000's from
Abatron for use with MPC860, 8260 and PPC405. They speak native GDB and
work very well. They connect to your host machine via ethernet so they
are host OS neutral. For all processors and debuggers the physical
BDI2000 hardware is the same, but the firmware changes (i.e. you don't
need to buy a new BDI2000 to change processors or debuggers, you simply
buy the required firmware).

Steve