pending release issues

Ilya Alexeev ilya at continuum.ru
Thu Feb 6 18:36:35 UTC 2003

Hello Joel,

I have the small patch for the m68360.h
It fixes the typo in MC68360UM (page 7-248)

*** orig-m68360.h       Fri Feb 19 23:35:40 1999
--- m68360.h    Thu Feb  6 18:26:51 2003
***************
*** 263,271 ****
                        unsigned short          iaddr3;
                        unsigned short          iaddr4;
                        unsigned short          _boff_cnt;
-                       unsigned short          taddr_l;
-                       unsigned short          taddr_m;
                        unsigned short          taddr_h;
                } ethernet;
                struct {
                        unsigned long           crc_p;
--- 263,271 ----
                        unsigned short          iaddr3;
                        unsigned short          iaddr4;
                        unsigned short          _boff_cnt;
                        unsigned short          taddr_h;
+                       unsigned short          taddr_m;
+                       unsigned short          taddr_l;
                } ethernet;
                struct {
                        unsigned long           crc_p;

JS> I have this list.  Anyone want to add anything to it before I
JS> start working this list and cutting tarballs:

JS> + uipc_mbuf.c routing bug patch from Mike Siers
JS> + gdb NetBSD patch to psim
JS>   GDB-5.2 has a file gdb-5.2/sim/ppc/hw_sem.c with a #define
JS>   _SEM_SEMUN_UNDEFINED that is undefined, at least in my system
JS> + gdb Cygwin patch to erc32
JS> + README.configure on motorola_powerpc
JS> + update tool and patch versions in documentation
JS> + cut new tarballs of all components including documentation
JS> + mirror Till's cexp, NFS client, etc.

JS> NOTE: Ralf and I have been battling canadian cross built toolsets
JS> for Cygwin and Solaris.  I am planning on starting the release process
JS> with just Linux binaries and then filling in Cygwin and Solaris
JS> post branching when we get the build issues solved.

Ilya V. Alexeev
ilya at continuum.ru

Continuum Plus JSC
Yaroslavl, Russia