pending release issues

Fri Feb 7 00:12:45 UTC 2003

Till Straumann wrote:

> I have a few outstanding items. I'm just in the process of
> putting patches together.

Great.  I have committed some fixes for Eric Norum that might
be related:

  + libcsupport/.../ioccomm.h kept the add-ons from building
  + pppd/chat.c had names line get_char() has publics but they
    needed to be static.

> -- Till
>
> Joel Sherrill wrote:
> > I have this list.  Anyone want to add anything to it before I
> > start working this list and cutting tarballs:
> >

> > + uipc_mbuf.c routing bug patch from Mike Siers

Patch applied.

> > + gdb NetBSD patch to psim
> >   GDB-5.2 has a file gdb-5.2/sim/ppc/hw_sem.c with a #define
> >   _SEM_SEMUN_UNDEFINED that is undefined, at least in my system
> > + gdb Cygwin patch to erc32

New gdb patch cut with both those.

> > + README.configure on motorola_powerpc

I have now updated this file.

> > + update tool and patch versions in documentation
> > + cut new tarballs of all components including documentation

Will do these after rtems release branch cut.

> > + mirror Till's cexp, NFS client, etc.

Where is the best place to point wget at? :)

IS your BSP releasable?  I don't see it at:

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~strauman/rtems/software.html

Should we merged your pty.c changes?

I can't tell about what part of the telnetd.c mods are cexp specific
so can't say whether something there should be merged.

And the README and LICENSE links are broken for NFS client.

Sorry for the noise. :(