4.6.0pre1 Available

Wed Feb 12 00:17:56 UTC 2003

Hi,

Thanks to everyone for providing so much feedback.
I am starting to populate a 4.6.0pre1 directory at:

ftp://ftp.oarcorp.com/pub/cd-working-new

Right now, it contains just the new tarballs for RTEMS
and associated packages along with the contrib directory.
That includes the following

examples-4.6.0pre1.tar.bz2
mdp-1-9a5-4.6.0pre1.tar.bz2
network-demos-4.6.0pre1.tar.bz2
rtems-4.6.0pre1.tar.bz2
TOOL_VERSIONS
rtems-addon-packages-4.6.0pre1.tar.bz2
rtems-esh-4.6.0pre1.tar.bz2

I plan to cut new documentation off the branch and start dropping
tool binaries in for Linux, Cygwin, and Solaris.  As far as I
know that is all that is required to complete this image.

At this point, unless there are major problems which force
us to retract the tarball entirely, all problems with the
4.6.0 release branch should be filed with GNATS at the
following URL:

http://www.oarcorp.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl

Use "guest" as both the account and password.