Rif: open iec1131

Peter Mueller peter.o.mueller at gmx.de
Mon Feb 17 18:56:11 UTC 2003

Hello Silverio,

thanks a lot for your links. But what I'm looking for is just the
"graphical engine" realizing a block/ports/wires concept. This could be
very general. The code that does real work with the connected blocks is
what I like to add.

This could be IEC like function block application or component based
software in general. Do you know of something like this? What are your
plans for your project?

Peter

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 08:32:33 +0100
silverio.di at qem.it wrote:

> Mr.Peter
>
> I don't know about a complete open-iec1131 project (at this moment),
> but I know that in germany is available a good tool-chain
> for IEC1131 composed of:
>
> - Runtime system (interpreter or native code)  with sources and without
> royalties
> - ActiveX editors for IL, FB, SFC, FBD, Ladder languages
> - Free compilators for opcode and native code
>
> http://www.infoteam.de/
>
> Ah, I've recently started this project and I'm in
> planning phase.... (very soon first steps)
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/openiec61131
>

>                       Peter Mueller
>

>                       <peter.o.mueller@        Per:      rtems list
>                       <rtems-users at oarcorp.com>
>
>                       gmx.de>                  Cc:
>

>                                                Oggetto:  open iec1131
>

>                       15/02/03 13.25
>

> Hello,
>
> this question is not really concerned to rtems, but maybe someone knows
> what I'm looking for.
>
> I'm looking for an open library or tool to draw diagrams like function
> blocks from IEC1131. I like to define
> my owb blocks, number of connectors. And it should be possible to group
> blocks into "super-blocks".
> At the end I like to have a parseable representation of my connected
> blocks to generate code from it.
>
> I've looked around for a while now but could not find what I need. There
> are some tools that do partly what I want
> (e.g. dot, dia, gschem ...) but its not really what I like or it would
> need significant effort of adation.
>
> Do someonw knows a nice tool or toolkit to build such applications? I
> wonder if all the commercial
> tools have their own home made graphical engine behind.
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Peter

- --