Multiple dec2114x units on ppc

gregory.menke at gsfc.nasa.gov gregory.menke at gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 25 20:22:24 UTC 2003

I think I have the vectors straight, but am still having some trouble
getting interrupts going.  The isr name is

8 + BSP_PCI_INTERRUPT_LOWEST_OFFSET

The 8 corresponding to INTERRUPT_PIN 1 on the cpci bus, gotten from
the mcp750 programmers guide.  I've tried a variety of values in
INTERRUPT_LINE without effect, which looks as if its not used for CPCI
interrupt vectoring in any case.

I put a bus analyzer on the cpci bus and I <think> I'm seeing the card
assert an interrupt- (at least the interrupt lines change at the right
time), but it appears to not be acknowledged and the bsp irq software
never vectors anything (not even to the wrong handler).  Does anyone
have any ideas regarding further probes I might try to see where the
interrupt is hanging up?

I'm toying with the idea of dumping MPIC registers at various points,
but I was hoping for a better idea.

Thanks,

Gregm