code size latest snapshop versus 200206

Thu Feb 27 16:43:28 UTC 2003

till wrote:

> >Is the newlib version changing between these two points?
> >
> yes - I don't have the exact version numbers at hand, though.

That's a big deal if newlib went from 1.10.0 to 1.11.0.  It
is very possible that the new newlib version has more dependencies
than the old one.  Same tracking rules apply and likely the
same types of fixes.  Break files apart, eliminate calls to
complex routines with simpler ones.

Could someone confirm that the smaller size is with newlib 1.10.0
and the larger size is with newlib 1.11.0?

--joel