Snapshot 20030128 broke my buildt

Angelo Fraietta angelo_f at bigpond.com
Fri Feb 28 00:36:55 UTC 2003

It appears to be very broken
I ran some of the samples with the following results:

    ticker ***********************
    - I get a message on the console that clock tick test is starting
and then the machine reboots

    unlimited *************************
    I get the message
    TEST1: auto-extend disabled
    TEST1: creating task 'aa00', number = 0, ide = 0a010002, starting

    The application seems frozen now with a cursor blinking at one space
after the comma on the last line

    paranoia *************************
    passes test

Could someone send me a copy of built examples of ticker and unlimited
for a pc386dx build so I can eliminate or determine the problem is at my
end?

Thanks

--
Angelo Fraietta