RTEMS web server

Charles Steaderman charlies at poliac.com
Wed Feb 19 23:32:55 UTC 2003

Valette Eric wrote:

> Wendell Thompson wrote:
>
>> Does the webserver support either client-side Java scripts or
>> server-side PHP scripts?

As far as I know, the web server has little to do with /client-side/Java
scripts. Simply include the JavaScript in your HTML and the client
should process it. According to GoAhead's documentation, they support
server-side ASP although I cannot tell you how complete the
implementation is or how much resources it uses.

>> Is there documentation I've overlooked?
>>
>> Thanks in advance...
>

> The RTEMS web server is just an *very outdated* port of the goahead
> web server. So you can find docs on the goahead web site...

Actually, I believe that the latest snapshots include Version 2.01 of
the GoAhead web server and the latest version is 2.04.

--
Charlie Steaderman
charlies at poliac.com
VP Engineering