OpenPIC (was Re: Bugs in the PPC/shared interrupt code + dec21140)

Till Straumann strauman at SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Fri Feb 21 23:56:59 UTC 2003

Yeah, IMO also, the openpic driver is too much geared to the
motorola_powerpc BSP (it e.g. assumes there are 16 ISA IRQs present)

Unfortunately, I'm currently too loaded to take over this task,
sorry.

Kamen: I'd recommend you to file a PR with your fixes

-- Till