CD-Working replaced

Thu Feb 27 16:03:28 UTC 2003

Jack Cawkwell wrote:

> Hmm, I will have to find some more disk space and more download time!
>
> joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com writes:
> > ... It is about 1,285,160 K ....

If someone has suggestions about breaking it into multiple CDs, I
am up for putting it in multiple directories.  The bad thing is that
when a single tool gets new binaries, it touches all three hosts so
it will be hard to minimize what has to be downloaded.

Any ideas on a smart client that would only get updates?