bare BSP PPC

Thu Feb 27 16:34:54 UTC 2003

till wrote:

> Erwin.
>
> Problem reports of the type "I tried xxx but it didn't work"
> are not very helpful and likely to go unanswered.
>
> Please always include error messages / compiler output etc.
> with your  report.

And not all combinations of CPUs and configuration settings
will compile a bare bsp because there are some pieces
(like the dec driver) that assume some constant is set in the
bsp.h.  In this case bare bsp.h did not provide that.

If you really want a bare bsp for this configuration, then
augmenting the bare bsp.h to satisfy that driver will be
needed.