Re: found MPCI Layer problem?

Francesco Poletti fpoletti at libero.it
Thu Jan 9 18:22:23 UTC 2003

Because, I don't know why but the function _Objects_Initialize_information
is never called with parameter supports_global with value true.

Francesco Poletti wrote:

> I think that I have found my trouble with MPCI layer, but now I'm not able to
> resolve it...
> The _RTEMS_tasks_Information structure,which seem to be instanziated in the file
> cpukit/rtems/include/rtems/rtems/tasks.h, isn't inizialized. In particoular the
> camp _RTEMS_tasks_Information->global_table seem to be null.Is needed a cast or
> I must inizialite this camp, if yes how and where?

Why isn't it being initialized around line 166 in
score/src/objectinitializeinformation.c
(_Objects_Initialize_information)?
Did you configure with multiprocessing enabled?

--joel