undefined reference to "stderr" "stdout" "stdin"... with libteclain add-on-packages 20030120

M.C.Shao ShaoMingchao97 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
Thu Jan 23 07:48:45 UTC 2003

sorry, I didn't receive that email.My campus email server is not very stable recently:(.

I built rtems add-on packages with the "bit" shell script under the packages source directory.
Then there must be problems with the "bit" script?
 If I build libtecla seperately, where to specify which headers to use?
thanks so much.

Shao Mingchao
"Please cc to mcshao at 21cn.com my another email box."