hanging tasks - information about task state etc.

Mon Jan 27 19:15:31 UTC 2003

Peter Mueller wrote:

> Hi Joel,
>
> yes I'm using m68k (variant of efi332) and the snapshop 20020628.

Hmmm... a 332 is a cpu32 which I think was one of the variants
exhibiting this behavior.

> What is PR267? Is there a description of this bug and its solution (btw.
> is there a bug tracking system like bugzilla available for rtems?)?

Yes.  We have been using GNATS for a while now (we are over PR300 now).

http://www.oarcorp.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl

User/Password == guest/guest

> In what snapshot is the PR267 fixed?

Based upon the ChangeLog in score/cpu/m68k, it looks like any snapshot
newer than 26 Aug 2002.