rtems-ss-20030128

Ralf Corsepius corsepiu at faw.uni-ulm.de
Fri Jan 31 18:02:39 UTC 2003

Am Fre, 2003-01-31 um 17.58 schrieb Joel Sherrill:
> Francesco Poletti wrote:
> >
> > Yes but my board have yet the shmsupp directory... :-((
> > My Makefile.am have shmsupp in the SUBDIRS list
> > and the configure.ac had the shmupp in the Makefile list...
> > I had run automake and autoconf.
> > Need I to run also aclocal?
The nominal sequence is

aclocal -I <path-to-rtems-toplevel>/aclocal
automake
autoconf

> Run rtems-XXX/bootstrap in your BSP directory.
Overkill.

If integrating/adding a BSP you need to run bootstrap once inside of
c/src/lib/libbsp/<cpu>.

Then configure a build-tree with maintainer-mode enabled (configure
--enable-maintainer-mode)

Automake then will take care about dependencies itself and will invoke
its underlaying components when needed.

>   Never run the
> tools by hand.  It is too error prone.
What?