m68k-rtems-gcc ICE

Wed Jan 8 23:12:28 UTC 2003

wileypob wrote:

> Hi. I was compiling ACE, and I got an internal
> compiler error from gcc (using gcc 3.2.1 with the
> patch gcc-3.2.1-rtems-20021209.diff). Should I post a
> bug report here or on gcc's GNATS system? Thanks!

You would be MUCH better off filing it on gcc's GNAT.
Please cc me on it and I will add it to the set I
track.  Please try to reduce the test case as much
as possible and make it self-contained -- use
the -E option and use the output of that.  I can then
try to duplicate the problem on m68k-elf-gcc and
track the PR.

Thanks.