RTEMS specific in Ada?

Per Dalgas Jakobsen pdj at maridan.dk
Thu Jul 10 11:52:55 UTC 2003

Hi,

I have ventured on from the basic hello-world to actually using rtems-specific stuff in my application, but I get:
***some rtems directive*** is undefined (more references follow)

and if I include the "with rtems;" I get: "... file "rtems.ads" not found"

What am I missing here?
How do I get access to the rtems stuff in an Ada-application?

Best regards
Per

---
IMPORTANT
The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by e-mail or telephone.
Thank you in advance.
---