Rtems support dosfs on floppy disk?

Eugeny Mints eugeny.mints at auriga.ru
Fri Jul 25 17:01:18 UTC 2003

Hi,

As to dosfs - the answer is yes - dosfs implements FAT12 used on floppy
disks.

But right now it is impossible to use dosfs on floppy because floppy
disks have another (not ATA) interface and currently there is now low
level floppy driver in rtems (as I know). But I remember that some time
ago somebody announced utilization of floppy disk with rtems.
Unfortunately, I'm not able to provide any useful references:(

Bw,
			Eugeny