sockets

Ed Sutter els at emailbox.hdtv.lucent.com
Tue Jul 29 22:02:42 UTC 2003

Hi,
I've managed to build and execute the hello world application
on my hardware.  Next step is to try out sockets.  I didn't
notice any examples, so I slapped a simple UDP server together.
At link time I get an error message indicating that the function
rtems_bsdnet_config() is undefined.

I built this as a hack of hello world, which appears to pull in
all the libraries (I think); however, this error tells me otherwise.

Anyone have any ideas?  I have no problem with sockets code, just
need to figure out how to link it in an RTEMS environment.

Thanks
Ed