how to build dbug ?

Cedric Aubert cedric_aubert at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 30 08:15:24 UTC 2003

Hi
I have found on
http://e-www.motorola.com/collateral/DBUGFIRM.html
the dbug source but only for ColdFire.

Does it exist for m68000 ?

I have read in src/cpu/include/m68k/m68k.h
that they should have some 68020 sources should be
available but nothing for the 68000.

Also for MPC860, they should be ok but I don't have
the right sources.

Where can I found a full version of dbug source or
at least the 68000 sources of it.

Thanks a lot

Cedric
--- Chris Johns <cjohns at cybertec.com.au> wrote:
> Stan wrote:
> >
> > I want to build dbug for my custom bsp ( coldfire
> 5206).
>  >

> It depends the libc functions dbug uses. An old
> version I looked at years ago made
> little if any use of libc so I would say m68k-rtems
> should be fine.
>
> > Can I to use toolchain m68k-rtems for that ?
> > did somebody do that?
>
> No.
>
> --
>   Chris Johns, cjohns at cybertec . com . au

=====
AUBERT Cedric
SDEL Controle Commande
rue Nungesser & Coli