DOSFS

Victor V. Vengerov vvv at oktet.ru
Tue Jun 3 09:21:18 UTC 2003

Angelo,

Not sure this is your case but...

Have in mind that if you open file and then delete it, directory entry
deleted immediately, but file itself (cluster chain on the disk) will
be deleted only when all tasks close this file. If the system shutdown
keeping the files opened, lost chains may occurs.

Victor

--
Victor V. Vengerov
OKTET Ltd.