multiprocessing

Tue Jun 10 13:04:18 UTC 2003

ktari jalel wrote:

> hi
> can some one help me to build an application using mutiprocessing with
> RTEMS
> it must exist a layer for this prupose

The easiest thing to do is look at the tests in c/src/tests/mptests.
Those tests tend to use the same executable code with the only
difference being the CPU (aka node) number being the only difference.

> My application, now turn in a system with one processor LEON with 6
> tasks

The LEON can be a pretty fast CPU.  Those 6 tasks must be pretty hefty
computationally if you need another CPU.