rtems_wake_after

Fabio Degiovanni - Eicas degiovanni at eicas.it
Fri Jun 20 15:32:16 UTC 2003

Dear Jerry Needell,
                                thank you for your help. Some other
questions: I have sis intalled, where can I find documentation about
sis? When I use the target sim option in sparc-rtems-gdb do I use sis or
another simulator?
Where can I find the limitation of sparc-rtems-gdb simulator? In the
tsim site it is clearly stated the limit of 232 instruction, but I
didn't find anything for my simulator. I think that you correctly deduce
that the same limit exists, but is there a document stating clearly this
limit?
Thank you very much again for you help

Fabio Degiovanni