Where can i get documents about rtems dosfs?

Eugeny S. Mints Eugeny.Mints at oktet.ru
Mon Jun 23 07:03:08 UTC 2003

David,

Unfortunately, there is no special documentation dovoted to
dosfs in RTEMS:(. Only docs about IDE and ATA drivers are
included in "Device drivers and BSP" guide.

But generic dosfs architecture is in accordance with
"RTEMS Filesystem" guide and "FAT Filesystem" Microsoft
white paper.

Also, if you have any particular question about dosfs
architecture, please  feel free to ask me.

Best wishes,
			Eugeny